FULL DAY AND ONLINE AVAILABLE!!!
THIS IS THE FULL DAY COURSE. TO ENROLL IN THE ONLINE VERSION PLEASE CALL OR TEXT US AT 780-286-9806.
The objective of this course is to allow the participant to understand the concepts, procedures and tools that are necessary for working at heights. Topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of portions of the Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Act and Code
- Review of portions of the Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Act, Legislation and Code as it pertains to fall protection
- Fall protection situational awareness
- Special hazards
- Inspection and maintenance
- Special situations
- Potential injuries due to falls
- Emergency preparedness and response
Cost $170 plus GST